Insane House Of Jessica

I am a 30 yr. old single mother of 2. Both my kids (Austin, 8 & Alexia, 4) have ADHD and the Austin has ODD on top of it. I have Bipolar 1 Disorder with rapid cycling. I just graduated from college with an A.A. in Accounting and sdtarted a new job. I love to crochet. This is where I will share my experiences, good and bad, ones with you. My kids, work, and my crocheting for charities are the most part of my life I will be sharing.

Monday, August 22, 2005

Manic Monday!

Well today I finished the laundry, cleaned Alexia's room and the bathroom, folded and put away all laundry, took the kids out to eat where Austin's grandma works.....I had Mason, Austin's cousin last night and grandma wanted to see the boys once more before school starts, so I took them there to eat and then took Mason home.
Austin was very hyper today, good thing it is time to increase his meds by a dosage. He did not do very many of his chores today and he kept screaming, yelling, hitting Alexia, and kicking things.
Alexia was a terrible 3 year old today. Like my sister says, "If you think 2's are bad, you have never had a 3 year old!" Three's are worse and I can't wait until Alexia out-grows it. I only have 4 months left til she turns 4!!!!!
The kittens are doing great and will be able to go to good homes this weekend. Sylvester is a maniac, running and jumping on everything. And, Smokie has started trying to climb my legs. They both are litter trained and eating kittie food. However, they still nurse once in awhile.
Ok, now for my crochet projects.....
1)
Afghanistan Project items
2) Started Hats for Covenant Medical Center NICU
3) Maintaining Totals at Bev's Charity Challenge
4) 3 Baby blankets
And, of course, finishing up my WIPs so I can work on Christmas presents all of October and November. I only have 4 trivets left to finish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home