Insane House Of Jessica

I am a 30 yr. old single mother of 2. Both my kids (Austin, 8 & Alexia, 4) have ADHD and the Austin has ODD on top of it. I have Bipolar 1 Disorder with rapid cycling. I just graduated from college with an A.A. in Accounting and sdtarted a new job. I love to crochet. This is where I will share my experiences, good and bad, ones with you. My kids, work, and my crocheting for charities are the most part of my life I will be sharing.

Monday, August 29, 2005

Monday Again!

Gee, Mondays just keep coming! LOL! Well this weekend was hard on me. Austin turned 8 Saturday and that is also the anniversary of my grandfather's death, 10 years ago. Then on Sunday, Austin went to his father's mother's house for the party over there. So, needless to say, it was a stressful weekend.















Today was much better. Austin started back to school and Alexia and I had a wonderful time just the 2 of us. Alexia will be returning to school a week from tomorrow. So that will give me time for job applications and interviews. I am still waiting on Head Start to make a decision from last weeks interview. I should know by Thursday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home