Insane House Of Jessica

I am a 30 yr. old single mother of 2. Both my kids (Austin, 8 & Alexia, 4) have ADHD and the Austin has ODD on top of it. I have Bipolar 1 Disorder with rapid cycling. I just graduated from college with an A.A. in Accounting and sdtarted a new job. I love to crochet. This is where I will share my experiences, good and bad, ones with you. My kids, work, and my crocheting for charities are the most part of my life I will be sharing.

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Lost My Mind For a Bit

Well, it has been a long time since I posted. I have been very busy. The kids have been having a free taxi service and other things threw me off for a bit. So here goes everything that happened...

2 weeks ago my grandma went to the emergency room after she was on the floor for several hours and couldn't tell us why she was there. They ran a bunch of tests and diagnosed with dementia and diabetes. They found out she hadn't been eating, drinking, or taking her meds. Needless to say, she is now in a nursing home. We had to put her in one I really didn't care for until there was room at the one we wanted her at. She was moved there Wed. And seems to be adjusting well.

Now my aunt and I are going through everything and finding out what we can do with the house. Everything is in a trust account, not in grandma's name so it is not clear what we can do. I would prefer to rent the house but I do not think we can. And the killer is, that she has an 18 century secretary desk and we can't seem to find the keys for it. So, tomorrow I have to talk to locksmiths about it. I have a feeling it will cost a lot.

Then, this weekend we had our county fair and I took the kids. It was a zoo there. Now I remember why I didn't take them last year. They had a great time though and I think it was worth going. I am not sure if I will take Alexia next year since she will not be able to ride many rides yet. I only had Alexia for about an hour why we were there and then she went off with her daddy and sister. Austin rode most of the rides and I didn't think he would.

Also, I have been having troubles with my left shoulder and the doctor sent me to physical therapy..Not that that has helped nay. I decided to go to my chiropractor too and that has made a huge difference. I love my chiropractor, he is the best, well besides my uncle Greg. But, my uncle Greg lives in Ireland and I am in the US so it is not practical for me to see him any more.

Then there is my efforts to help the Katrina Victims. I am crocheting granny squares that will be put together to make afghans for those affected by Katrina.

Well it is time to get the kiddies to bed. I hope to post more often now that I have gotten a bit done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home