Insane House Of Jessica

I am a 30 yr. old single mother of 2. Both my kids (Austin, 8 & Alexia, 4) have ADHD and the Austin has ODD on top of it. I have Bipolar 1 Disorder with rapid cycling. I just graduated from college with an A.A. in Accounting and sdtarted a new job. I love to crochet. This is where I will share my experiences, good and bad, ones with you. My kids, work, and my crocheting for charities are the most part of my life I will be sharing.

Thursday, September 22, 2005

New Family Member

This is Landon Scott.
Born 9/21/05 @ 8:50am
7lbs. 15oz.
20 1/2 "

Landon is my cousin's second child. Landon is being breastfed and is doing great at it. He wil be going home Friday, Septmeber 23rd. He has an older brother Noah that is 3 years old. Noah is excited he has a lil' brother now.

I am excited that anothe family member has joined the family. Family is everything. Without family you have almost nothing, in my eyes anyway. I love my family even though I have little of it left. Treasure every minutes with your loved ones!

Here is the blankie I made for lil' Landon. He will be using it on his way home from the hospital. His brother's blankie is a a ripple done with the varigated yarn that is in Lil' Landon's. So, they match but are not the same.

If you are looking for a blankie or soakers my sister and I make them and we do except some custom orders. Just visit Bitty Bottom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home