Insane House Of Jessica

I am a 30 yr. old single mother of 2. Both my kids (Austin, 8 & Alexia, 4) have ADHD and the Austin has ODD on top of it. I have Bipolar 1 Disorder with rapid cycling. I just graduated from college with an A.A. in Accounting and sdtarted a new job. I love to crochet. This is where I will share my experiences, good and bad, ones with you. My kids, work, and my crocheting for charities are the most part of my life I will be sharing.

Saturday, September 24, 2005

Weekend Time

Today has been a long day. I feel like I did too much house work, when I only did a few loads of laundry, cooked, and did dishes. I spent most the day transporting the kids again.

Yesterday I went through some of the genealogy that grandma had. I am trying to put together a complete family tree. I have tons to put into the computer and several names and dates to find. My grandma's niece did most of the work and I am just putting it into my computer software to create a family tree. I am using "Snap! Family Tree" software. It is pretty easy to use. I am also trying to scan all old pictures and add them into the family tree.

I am still looking for a job. I can not wait to find one. I need to get out of the house and away from the kids. I will probably end up working at Wally World. Not the best job but it will work for awhile I guess.

Tomorrow I am going to finish my housework and get the kids ready for school on Monday. It will be bath night and I still have no idea what to cook for dinner.

As for my bipolar and ADHD, well it is getting better. I am now on Concerta for my ADHD and it seems to be working great. I am still taking Trazodone for my depression part of my bipolar.. Next month I will start on a mood stabilizer. Hopefully I will stop having such ups and downs in my moods. They are killilng me, one minute I am fine then I start to cry then I get really mad....It is hard to get anything done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home