Insane House Of Jessica

I am a 30 yr. old single mother of 2. Both my kids (Austin, 8 & Alexia, 4) have ADHD and the Austin has ODD on top of it. I have Bipolar 1 Disorder with rapid cycling. I just graduated from college with an A.A. in Accounting and sdtarted a new job. I love to crochet. This is where I will share my experiences, good and bad, ones with you. My kids, work, and my crocheting for charities are the most part of my life I will be sharing.

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Rainy Days

It is rainy and depressing. I need the sun to jump out and grace me with itself. I am working on cleaning my house today. I have the kitchen just about done. Then I have the livingroom, bathroom, my room, the laundry room, and wash all the bedding. I will be done Friday morning and have to start all over again.

My Medications
The doctor put me on Concerta and Trazodone. They seem to be working well, however I still need a mood stabilizer. I am staying on track and getting things done though. I still have the mood swings really bad. Next month he will add the mood stabilizer.

I am still crocheting 6" Granny Squares for Hurricane Katrina victims. And I am working on an afghan for my granny who is in the nursing home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home