Insane House Of Jessica

I am a 30 yr. old single mother of 2. Both my kids (Austin, 8 & Alexia, 4) have ADHD and the Austin has ODD on top of it. I have Bipolar 1 Disorder with rapid cycling. I just graduated from college with an A.A. in Accounting and sdtarted a new job. I love to crochet. This is where I will share my experiences, good and bad, ones with you. My kids, work, and my crocheting for charities are the most part of my life I will be sharing.

Sunday, October 30, 2005

My Christmas Wish List

Kitchen Ware
Air bake cookie sheets-6 of them
Pizza pan
Kitchenaide Mixer

Clothes
Socks shoe sz 10

Bedding
Queen Sz Set- purples or aquas
Dust Ruffle (white or black) or to match the new sheets

Girft cards
Wal-Mart for work clothes
K-mart
Kwik Star-for gas
Hy-Vee

House Stuff
Iron and Ironing board

Personal Stuff
Matrix-sleek look shampoo and conditioner
Martrix-Biolage ultra hydrating shampoo and conditioner
Classic Business watch

Books
Crocheting School A Complete Course
Crochet Bible

DVDs
Lord of The Rings Trilogy
Pitch Black
XMen
Charmed Seasons 1-3

Computer Games/Programs
The Sims
Adobe Photoshop
Microphone with speech recognition software
Web Cam
Blank Memorex Music CD-Rs
Printer paper

1 Comments:

At Sunday, October 30, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home