Insane House Of Jessica

I am a 30 yr. old single mother of 2. Both my kids (Austin, 8 & Alexia, 4) have ADHD and the Austin has ODD on top of it. I have Bipolar 1 Disorder with rapid cycling. I just graduated from college with an A.A. in Accounting and sdtarted a new job. I love to crochet. This is where I will share my experiences, good and bad, ones with you. My kids, work, and my crocheting for charities are the most part of my life I will be sharing.

Saturday, January 14, 2006

January 2006

The New Year is here and I am trying to get caught up on everything I let go over the holidays. My brother moved out this last week and I have the basement back. I am thinking of moving all the kids' toys down there. It would be nice to have them out of the way. For some reason the toys seem to end up all over the house. I am planning on changing Austin's room around. He is getting a loft bed to give him more floor space. He will also have a computer in his room so he will stay OFF mine. Alexia's room needs a lot of help. She has pulled all her toys and books onto the floor. I will be eliminating abunch of her toys and then rotate them in and out. That way she will have different toys but not too many.

Over the holidays my grandma Rose passed away. She went fast and they said it was painless. So, I now have the family heirloom...A beautiful secretary desk. I remember playing in it when I was just a little girl.

This year I have also rejoined Bevs Charity Challenge. I will be making and donating 300+ items to charity this year. Last year I did 422 items for charity. I am glad that I ma able to give to those who have less than I do. It makes me feel like I am helping out and it takes very little time for me to whip up a newborn hat or a preemie blanket.

AS for work...Well I am still there and working hard. I love my job and can not wait til I am full time. Everyone there is great and we all get along well. My 90 days will be up in a week. I can't wait!!!

Then there is my bi-polar disorder...It seems to be under control for the first item in my life. I am taking my meds and making sure I get enough sleep every night. It all seems to be helping out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home